Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Use a formula in custom autofilter

I want to autofilter a column of dates to show only those that are less than
7 days from today. In the Autofilter Custom feature I've tried
"=TODAY()+7" (with and without quotes) but that does not seem to work. I
know I could just put in the exact date but I was trying to write a simple
macro, so I wanted the date to be a variable. Does Autofilter not take a
formula? Then I tried putting "=TODAY()+7" in a cell and referring the
custom autofilter to it, put that didn't work either. Any ideas?

TIA.