-   -   how to formulate this simple n easy? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/142201-how-formulate-simple-n-easy.html)

driller

how to formulate this simple n easy?

Hi again,

I use different external reference files...I need to know if i can update
links with consideration of the last save date of the linked files.

In some important way, i need to click the update link on files that really
is based on original <non-updated file...

Please gimme some tricks to know that the 'date' are integral with the
filename from the last date of combined <open save-date.

Scenario 1 :The Myfiles and the link files are supposed to have been
updated/saved at the same date.

thanks and regards,
driller
--
*****
birds of the same feather flock together..