-   -   Shade Cell if Sum is 0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/142072-shade-cell-if-sum-0-a.html)

roxiemayfield

Shade Cell if Sum is 0

How do I have the cell turn gray if the sum is less than 0

FSt1

Shade Cell if Sum is 0

hi,
use conditional formating.
on the tool bar....Formatconditional formatihng
enter this.....if cell value is......less than.......0
format to gray.

regards
FSt1

"roxiemayfield" wrote:

How do I have the cell turn gray if the sum is less than 0

Thank you so Much! That is exactly what I needed.

Prasadkakarla

Shade Cell if Sum is 0

Hi FSt1,

if u want the particular value in a colour we have very good option in our
MS office Excel - in the Format menu Condition format with the help of
this menu we can format condition wise.

u can use this

FOMAT CONDITION FORMAT Give the condition Cell value is Less then zero
,
u can make the format what color u want e.g grey. if u want u can bold
the text also , border also, then ok.

u will get the less then zero all in grey color.

Thanking you

--
Name : K.Prasad
Inventory Controller