-   -   I need to change the Excel Header and Footer margins to match the (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/141617-i-need-change-excel-header-footer-margins-match.html)

Training Goddess

I need to change the Excel Header and Footer margins to match the

margins. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Barb Reinhardt

I need to change the Excel Header and Footer margins to match the

View Header and Footer.
Select the margins tab and change as necessary.

"Training Goddess" wrote:

margins. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Gord Dibben

I need to change the Excel Header and Footer margins to match the

Left and right header and footer margins do not follow the page margins and
cannot be changed outwards.

They are generally limited to about 3/4 inch from paper edge.

You can pad with spaces to bring them inwards.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP