-   -   # mark (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/141510-mark.html)

help

# mark

# appears in my cells when numbers should appear

FSt1

# mark

hi,
just guessing but it may be that your column isn't wide enough. autofit.

Regards
FSt1

"help" wrote:

# appears in my cells when numbers should appear

David Biddulph[_2_]

# mark

Widen the column, or reduce the font size.

It it's a negative time difference, try the 1904 date system (but beware of
difficulties switching data to & fro between 1900 & 1904 systems).
--
David Biddulph