-   -   how do I insert picture into cell so vlookup can return picture? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/141038-how-do-i-insert-picture-into-cell-so-vlookup-can-return-picture.html)

ah

how do I insert picture into cell so vlookup can return picture?

I have a table in excel containing names of products and their pictures.

On another worksheet, I want to select the name of the product from a
drop-down list and have the adjacent cell display the image from the product
picture table.

Excel does not imbed the picutures into the cells. Is there any way to do
this so you can use vlookup? or is there a better way of approaching this?

JE McGimpsey

how do I insert picture into cell so vlookup can return picture?

Take a look he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html