-   -   Column headings changed from alphabetical to numerical (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/140897-column-headings-changed-alphabetical-numerical.html)

Ekmi

Column headings changed from alphabetical to numerical

For some reason the column headings have changed. What do I have to do to
change them back to alphabetical?

Bernard Liengme

Column headings changed from alphabetical to numerical

Tools | Options | open General tab |uncheck R1C1 "reference style"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Ekmi" wrote in message
For some reason the column headings have changed. What do I have to do to
change them back to alphabetical?

Billy Liddel

"Ekmi" wrote:

For some reason the column headings have changed. What do I have to do to
change them back to alphabetical?

Tools, OPtions, General Tab and click the R1C1 checkbox to remove tick,
click OK

Regards
Peter