-   -   How can I restore a deleted worksheet in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/140836-how-can-i-restore-deleted-worksheet-excel.html)

Linda D

How can I restore a deleted worksheet in Excel?

How can I restore a deleted worksheet in Excel? When I restore my computer
back a day it saves the worksheet without what I deleted.

Dave Peterson

How can I restore a deleted worksheet in Excel?

Open a backup copy of your workbook that still has that worksheet and copy it
into the "real" workbook.

If you don't have a backup, that worksheet is gone.

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

How can I restore a deleted worksheet in Excel?

Linda

Your worksheet is gone as Dave states.

Just for info..............a System Restore to yesterday does not restore
personal data files.

See Windows Help and Support for more info on what System Restore does for you.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP