-   -   sumif help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/14004-sumif-help.html)

MCorrea

sumif help

Hello,
I need some help using sumif together with vlookup. Here's the deal:

Sheet1
Material Unit Price Unit
sheetrock 5.45 ea
nails 7.85 lb
etc...

Sheet2
Labor Unit Price Unit
Carpinter 18.00 hr
Helper 10.00 hr

Sheet 3
Service Material Price
Labor Price
Wall Drywall construction - SqFt 4.65
8.65
etc...

For example, the wall drywall cost stands for sheetrock*0.63 + nails*0.22 +
Carpinter*0.095 + Helper*0.18. That's how I get to the 12.56/SqFt.

In sheet 4 I have the bidding template where the service column is a data
validation of the services and the costs are direct vlookup values from the
service column

Service Qtdy Material Cost
Labor Cost Total
Wall Drywall - SqFt X vlookup*X
vlookup*X C2+D2
etc...

How do I sum the material amount inserted in this template?ie:

Sheet 5
Service Material Qtdy
Unit
Wall Drywall - SqFt sheetrock 12
ea
Wall Drywall - SqFt nails 4.4
lb
etc...

I've been trying for some time to solve this problem with no luck.

Thanks,

M. Correa