-   -   IF TODAY equals date in cell A10, or if TODAY is beyond that date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/139978-if-today-equals-date-cell-a10-if-today-beyond-date.html)

SoupNazi

IF TODAY equals date in cell A10, or if TODAY is beyond that date

Here's another one for those much smarter than me. Cell A10 will have a
static date. If we have reached that date or gone beyond it then I want A20
to equal 10. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Barb Reinhardt

IF TODAY equals date in cell A10, or if TODAY is beyond that date

A20: If(A10<=today(),10,"")

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"SoupNazi" wrote:

Here's another one for those much smarter than me. Cell A10 will have a
static date. If we have reached that date or gone beyond it then I want A20
to equal 10. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Ron Coderre

IF TODAY equals date in cell A10, or if TODAY is beyond that date

Try something like this:

A20: =IF(TODAY()=INT(A10),10,"not due")

Note: I used the INT function in case A10 includes a time value
eg: 4/22/2007 5:00:00 AM

Is that something you can work with?
***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP

"SoupNazi" wrote:

Here's another one for those much smarter than me. Cell A10 will have a
static date. If we have reached that date or gone beyond it then I want A20
to equal 10. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

RagDyeR

IF TODAY equals date in cell A10, or if TODAY is beyond that date

Enter in A20:

=10*(A10<=TODAY())

--
HTH,

RD

"SoupNazi" wrote in message
Here's another one for those much smarter than me. Cell A10 will have a
static date. If we have reached that date or gone beyond it then I want

A20
to equal 10. Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

SoupNazi

IF TODAY equals date in cell A10, or if TODAY is beyond that d

Looks like these will work fine. Thanks Barb & Ron

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote:

A20: If(A10<=today(),10,"")

HTH,
Barb Reinhardt