-   -   Drawing toolbar Icon (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/139825-drawing-toolbar-icon.html)

Irv

Drawing toolbar Icon

To get to the Drawing toolbar is really inconvienent. Is there a way to put
an icon in the quick toolbar?
Thanks Irv

Josh in Indy

Drawing toolbar Icon

Just right-click on the toolbar(s) at the top of your screen and select
drawing from the list.

"Irv" wrote:

To get to the Drawing toolbar is really inconvienent. Is there a way to put
an icon in the quick toolbar?
Thanks Irv

Irv

Drawing toolbar Icon

Sorry Josh,
Not sure what edition you are running, but no such luck! I am using
Microsoft Office 2007.
Irv

"Irv" wrote:

To get to the Drawing toolbar is really inconvienent. Is there a way to put
an icon in the quick toolbar?
Thanks Irv

Mike Middleton

Drawing toolbar Icon

Irv -

Please see a reply to your multi-posted topic in
microsoft.public.excel.misc.

- Mike