-   -   When I copy a formula to another cell, I get the value of the ori. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/13915-when-i-copy-formula-another-cell-i-get-value-ori.html)

queenie

When I copy a formula to another cell, I get the value of the ori.

I am now having a problem that has never happened before. When I copy a
formula from one cell to another, the copied cells show the value of the
original cell. I have tried the special paste option and that doesn't work
either. How can I fix this? Help

Peo Sjoblom

Toolsoptionscalcualtion set it to automatic

Peo Sjoblom

"queenie" wrote in message
I am now having a problem that has never happened before. When I copy a
formula from one cell to another, the copied cells show the value of the
original cell. I have tried the special paste option and that doesn't work
either. How can I fix this? Help

Gord Dibben

queenie

You can probably fix it by going to ToolsOptionsCalculation and selecting
"Automatic"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP