-   -   Restricting date entry relative to current date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/138450-restricting-date-entry-relative-current-date.html)

bwalshjr

Restricting date entry relative to current date

I need to limit a date entry to no greater than four days from the current
date. The only Excel data validation schemes call for restricting by
specific dates. This validation is inadequate for my purposes.

JE McGimpsey

Restricting date entry relative to current date

One way:

Data/Validation:

Allow: Custom
Formula: =(A1-TODAY())<=4