-   -   Sort Left-Right & Up-Down (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/137862-sort-left-right-up-down.html)

Ben Dummar

Sort Left-Right & Up-Down

I have data in cells D1:J4. The data in these cells are also hyperlinked to
various cells on the worksheet. As changes are made on another worksheet the
data in cells D1:J4 change respectivley.

How do I sort set the sheet to auto sort the data in ascending order from
left to right D1:J1, then D2:J2, ... when clicking on the worksheet tab?

I am already using the following code below to have the hyperlinked cell
appear at the top of the page when the hyperlink is clicked on.
---
Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlink(ByVal Target As Hyperlink)
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = ActiveCell.Row
End Sub

----