-   -   increase different prices by a certain percentage all at once (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/137167-increase-different-prices-certain-percentage-all-once.html)

budda

increase different prices by a certain percentage all at once

i want to increase my prices by 30% how can i do it all at once?

John

increase different prices by a certain percentage all at once

put 1.3 in another cell, copy it and then select the cells to increase by
30%, then editpaste specialmultiply. delete the cell with 1.30 in it
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)