-   -   scrolling won't stop (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/13703-scrolling-wont-stop.html)

orfan

scrolling won't stop

When I open excel 97 the mouse keeps selecting cells to
infinity. The only way I can stop it is to use task
manager to kill the program. If I re-install svcpk2b I can
sometimes get it to work one time. I've tried the F8,
deleting .xlb, starting in safe mode. This is making me
nuts!

Nick Hodge

Re-install the drivers for your wheel mouse. (You may be able to stop it by
tapping the wheel a few times also)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge