-   -   How to get Excel to Recalculate a formula if the answer does not meet criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/136269-how-get-excel-recalculate-formula-if-answer-does-not-meet-criteria.html)

Al[_2_]

How to get Excel to Recalculate a formula if the answer does not meet criteria

It`s a simple equation: =A1+B1+C1
But I need it to continue to recalculate automatically if the sum is
= 10.

Niek Otten

How to get Excel to Recalculate a formula if the answer does not meet criteria

What are you trying to achieve?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Al" wrote in message oups.com...
| It`s a simple equation: =A1+B1+C1
| But I need it to continue to recalculate automatically if the sum is
| = 10.

Niek Otten

How to get Excel to Recalculate a formula if the answer does not meet criteria

Never mind, just saw your other post

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten