-   -   how do i create a journal with individual ledger pages? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/13599-how-do-i-create-journal-individual-ledger-pages.html)

ImStumped

how do i create a journal with individual ledger pages?

I have a journal with 500 entries; each entry has its own number and is also
assigned 1 of 25 classifications. I want to put all same kind entries into a
ledger page (Tab) in chronoligical or numerical order as the transaction are
entered in the journal. Have tried vlookup, if statments and a few other
functions but can't come up with a formula that works. Filters will give me a
snap shot but not a permanent sheet. Working in Office xp Professional
ver2002