-   -   Zero's show as being negative numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/135517-zeros-show-being-negative-numbers.html)

Jose

Zero's show as being negative numbers

How do I format cells in a spreadsheet to not show a zero balance as being
negative, i.e (0.00)? This does not happen in all of the cells only some?

Fred Smith

Zero's show as being negative numbers

It's because your value actually is negative. It's something like -0.00002,
which Excel rounds to (0.00). Change your formula to round the result to two
decimal places.

Fred

"Jose" wrote in message
How do I format cells in a spreadsheet to not show a zero balance as being
negative, i.e (0.00)? This does not happen in all of the cells only some?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Zero's show as being negative numbers

You asked the same question 3 hours earlier and got an answer within 6
minutes. Please don't start a new thread on the same question.
--
David Biddulph