-   -   pivot table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/135367-pivot-table.html)

herbzee

pivot table

Can't understand why it's so difficult to create a pivot table report.
I've followed all the tutorials I could find on google-including
Microsofts', none of them work for me.

Isn't there a simple way? It's so easy with MS Works.

Fred Smith

pivot table

I find pivot tables very easy. I find I can create them in less than a minute.

What part of the process is giving you trouble?

The best source for tips on pivot tables is Debra Dalgleish's site:
www.contextures.com

Fred