-   -   MSN StockQuotes Excel add-in (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/135359-msn-stockquotes-excel-add.html)

NMadson

MSN StockQuotes Excel add-in

Is there any way to use the MSN StockQuotes add-in for Excel with only a
CUSIP number? I'm trying to track equity-linked CDs that don't have a
ticker, but do have a quoted value that changes from day to day. I've tried
".61234567", "/61234567", and just "61234567". None of those formats work.

Dave F

MSN StockQuotes Excel add-in

I'll hazard a guess here and say no. I think the MSN Stockquotes tool is
meant for average investors, not for people who have a need to know what a
CUSIP ID is.

Dave