-   -   =TRANSPOSE: getting 0es but waste cells wanted (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/134644-%3Dtranspose-getting-0es-but-waste-cells-wanted.html)

LevT

=TRANSPOSE: getting 0es but waste cells wanted

Hi

I have mixed content with zeroes and spaces in the source range. The
TRANSPOSE function returns zeroes only in place of empty cells. How should I
fix it?

TIA

Dave F

=TRANSPOSE: getting 0es but waste cells wanted

One possible solution: replace the blank cells with an apostrophe.

Dave

"LevT" wrote:

Hi

I have mixed content with zeroes and spaces in the source range. The
TRANSPOSE function returns zeroes only in place of empty cells. How should I
fix it?

TIA

Dave F

=TRANSPOSE: getting 0es but waste cells wanted

Here's an alternative method: http://www.mrexcel.com/archive/Edit/3118.html

Dave