-   -   How do I install the networkdays function! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/13446-how-do-i-install-networkdays-function.html)

DaZ..ign

How do I install the networkdays function!

How do I install the networkdays function! Help tells me how to use it but,
it doesn't exist in my system.

Formula as follows: =NETWORKDAYS(A2,A3,A4:A6)

Followed the instructions purrfectly, but alas the only answer I get is #NAME?

Spent over an hour on the formula... I finally did it in 10 mins with my
daughters calculator.

Help for next time!!

Peo Sjoblom

If you look in help for NETWORKDAYS you can see you need ATP and there you
can see instructions to install
it as well. 1 minute in help would have told you that

keep the office/excel cd handy, select ATP from toolsadd-ins and follow the
instructions

Peo Sjoblom

"DaZ..ign" wrote in message
How do I install the networkdays function! Help tells me how to use it

but,
it doesn't exist in my system.

Formula as follows: =NETWORKDAYS(A2,A3,A4:A6)

Followed the instructions purrfectly, but alas the only answer I get is

#NAME?

Spent over an hour on the formula... I finally did it in 10 mins with my
daughters calculator.

Help for next time!!

DaZ..ign

Peo,