-   -   when i try to open the file it show too many different cell forma. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/134139-when-i-try-open-file-show-too-many-different-cell-forma.html)

too many cell formats

when i try to open the file it show too many different cell forma.

I am working on excel file about 5mb, while working suddenly file get closed
showing the message illegal operation.
Then after closing the file i try to open the same file, but it display
message " too many cell formats" and after that file is open but the
worksheets are not visible.

Mike

when i try to open the file it show too many different cell forma.

Addressed by Microsoft

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213904