-   -   How can change column title back to alphabet (A,B,C..) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/134114-how-can-change-column-title-back-alphabet-b-c.html)

RaY

How can change column title back to alphabet (A,B,C..)

In my worksheet the column title are numbers (1,2,3....) and I would like to
change back to alphabetic (A,B,C...). Can some one help my. Thank you very
much.

bpeltzer

How can change column title back to alphabet (A,B,C..)

From the menu bar, Tools Options, click General, deselect 'R1C1 reference
style' and click OK. (If it's already deselected, try to select, then OK,
then deselect and OK).

"Ray" wrote:

In my worksheet the column title are numbers (1,2,3....) and I would like to
change back to alphabetic (A,B,C...). Can some one help my. Thank you very
much.

Paul B

How can change column title back to alphabet (A,B,C..)

Ray, tools, options, general, uncheck R1C1 reference style

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003