-   -   Toggle Between Tabs Within One Worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/133833-toggle-between-tabs-within-one-worksheet.html)

jeneye05

Toggle Between Tabs Within One Worksheet

Are there any hot keys that allow you to toggle between tabs within one
worksheet? I am familiar with Ctrl+Page Up/Down, but that isn't entirely
what I am looking for. Any information would be great. Thanks.

Dave Peterson

Toggle Between Tabs Within One Worksheet

You want to jump to other sheets (far away)?

If yes, you could rightclick on the VCR/DVD like controls to the left of the
sheet tabs and select the sheet to jump to.

Or you may want something like:
http://contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html
from Debra Dalgleish's site.

--