-   -   one variable data table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/133693-one-variable-data-table.html)

alexasanford

one variable data table

heres a question from my text book that i dont understand what to do

example:

the the range D4:G15, create a one-variable data table that calculates the
Revenue, Expenses, and Net Income bases on the Customers( per day) value....

ummm yeah how do you do that?

Mike Middleton

one variable data table

alexasanford -

Maybe you could ask the instructor of your course to provide more assistance
with your homework assignment.

Or, you could use Excel's built-in Help to search for "one variable data
table."

- Mike

"alexasanford" wrote in message
heres a question from my text book that i dont understand what to do

example:

the the range D4:G15, create a one-variable data table that calculates the
Revenue, Expenses, and Net Income bases on the Customers( per day)
value....

ummm yeah how do you do that?

alexasanford

one variable data table

i would but he is at a confrence and is not responding to emails. (my class
is on line )