-   -   Vlookup result change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/133577-vlookup-result-change.html)

DP7

Vlookup result change

Hi, when I run my Vlookup it returns NA# as a result for some cells. Is there
a way for me to have the na# displayed as a text for example €ścheck date€ť or
just leave those cells containing na blank.
THANKS.

Bob Umlas, Excel MVP

Vlookup result change

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(your current formula)),"check date",VLOOKUP(your current
formula))
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP