Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Obtaining Multiple Results using muliple Criteria from an Array

In one worksheet, I have a data source of 50-100 records each with 4
descriptive attributes in columns of which I'd like to use as search
criteria: Dev_Type_Src, Mkt_Type_Src, Proj_Man_Src, and Proj_Name_Src. In a
Second worksheet I have 4 named Cells: Dev_Type, Mkt_Type, Proj_Man, and
Proj_Name. I would like to create a search in which if one or more values is
entered in those 4 named cells, A list is produced of all projects (from
Proj_Name_Src) that match the values entered in those 4 named cells. If a
value is entered in Proj_Name, it should produce only one result as projects
are unique, and this is easily done with an IF function
(=IF(Proj_Name<0,Proj_Name,"")). However, the other three criteria have
multiple matching records each. So if I enter a Dev_Type value such as
"Capex", there should be several dozen matching project names. I can get the
first project name using Index/Match functions, but how can I obtain muliplte
matching results in a list?
Source Data sample:
"Dev_Type_Src" "Mkt_Type_Src" "Proj_Man_Src" "Proj_Name_Src"
Capex PSSG Perry Software 2007
SOP 98-1 RSGU Perry Infrastructure
Other PSSG Brian Operations 2007
Internal RSGU Brian Project 2007