-   -   how can i get the text to flash on and off in excell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/133216-how-can-i-get-text-flash-off-excell.html)

tom grant

how can i get the text to flash on and off in excell

I have created a spreadsheet in Excell and as things become important, i need
to be reminded to prepare for that event by a reminder like flashing text
,and when that is finished i need to move the flashing text to the next job
on line of next importance

Niek Otten

how can i get the text to flash on and off in excell

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.htm

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"tom grant" <tom wrote in message ...
|I have created a spreadsheet in Excell and as things become important, i need
| to be reminded to prepare for that event by a reminder like flashing text
| ,and when that is finished i need to move the flashing text to the next job
| on line of next importance

Alan

how can i get the text to flash on and off in excell

Threes no built in function as in Word. It can be done by VB code but it's
really more trouble than it's worth. The flashing is jumpy and erratic and
the sheet is locked until you stop the code running.
Better to just change the colour of cells using conditional formatting.