-   -   How do I update link from excel to word? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/133159-how-do-i-update-link-excel-word.html)

favrr15

How do I update link from excel to word?

I am trying to update a word document with data i have in excel..i can not
get it to update automatically everytime the excel data changes. Can anyone
help?

SBoak

How do I update link from excel to word?

What works for me is to highlight the range I need in Excel, copy, go to
Word, select Paste-Special-Microsoft Excel Object, and then check the circle
that says Paste-Link.

HTH
Steve

"favrr15" wrote in message
I am trying to update a word document with data i have in excel..i can not
get it to update automatically everytime the excel data changes. Can
anyone
help?

medveten

How do I update link from excel to word?

setting links in word to Auto ought to do it