-   -   how to copy an embedded image into excel from word or from any oth (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/133098-how-copy-embedded-image-into-excel-word-any-oth.html)

Igneshwara reddy[_2_]

how to copy an embedded image into excel from word or from any oth

how to copy an embedded image into excel from word or from any other
applicationos

joel

how to copy an embedded image into excel from word or from any oth

there are three ways of getting images into Excel.

1) From the Insert menu - select picture.
2) a straight copy and paste. When you paste look for the square box nextt
to the image. Select the option that is best in the box.

3) I prefer using copy and the Selecting Paste Special on the edit Menu.
Ther are diffferentt options to choose. I prefer pictures rather than
Micrtosoft formats ot text formats. The pictures scale better.

Note : Objects are not part of an Excel Cell Structure. They sit ontop of
the spreadsheet.

"Igneshwara reddy" wrote:

how to copy an embedded image into excel from word or from any other
applicationos

Igneshwara reddy[_2_]

how to copy an embedded image into excel from word or from any

Hi Joel,

After pasting, square box is not available. It is pasted on the sheet.

Is there any other way.

"Igneshwara reddy" wrote:

how to copy an embedded image into excel from word or from any other
applicationos

joel

how to copy an embedded image into excel from word or from any

Images do not go into the cells, they only sit ontop of the cells!