-   -   What does Validepts mean in Create List? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/133006-what-does-validepts-mean-create-list.html)

Rinku

What does Validepts mean in Create List?

I tried to create a very basic drop down list. doing this after long time and
forgot and the "User centered" software has the help menu, it gives a whole
article about how to create the drop-down list. And you know I just don't
understand what is this "Validepts" . How to select or type in the cells that
I have to type in afterthis .( = )

Debra Dalgleish

What does Validepts mean in Create List?

You can use data validation to create a dropdown list. There are
instructions in Excel's Help, and he

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures