-   -   Insert a Control Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/132601-insert-control-box.html)

JDebo

Insert a Control Box

I want to have a Control Box (Text Box) that will allow me to type a value
and then it filters a colum for the exact value I typed in the Box. For
Example if I type "2546" it goes to Colume X and filters it with "2546"

Is this Possible?

Dave Peterson

Insert a Control Box

You have an active thread elsewhere.