-   -   Printing/# pages inclusive of tabs at bottom (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/132544-printing-pages-inclusive-tabs-bottom.html)

lbraddock

Printing/# pages inclusive of tabs at bottom

I have a spreadsheet that has 14 individual worksheets in the tabs at the
bottom, I would like to be able to print entire spreadsheet including all
pages and have them numbered sequentially 1 of 25, 2 of 25, 3 of 25 and so
on. My tabs at the bottom are in the correct order I just need to have the
page # in my footer reflect all the sheets. Any help would be appreciate it.

JE McGimpsey

Printing/# pages inclusive of tabs at bottom

In article ,
lbraddock wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that has 14 individual worksheets in the tabs at the
bottom, I would like to be able to print entire spreadsheet including all
pages and have them numbered sequentially 1 of 25, 2 of 25, 3 of 25 and so
on. My tabs at the bottom are in the correct order I just need to have the
page # in my footer reflect all the sheets. Any help would be appreciate it.

Select all the sheets (select the left-most and shift-click the
right-most), then print.