-   -   Holiday information using Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/13209-holiday-information-using-excel.html)

Sh0t2bts

Holiday information using Excel

Hi All,

I have an Excel worksheet that was setup many moons ago to keep track
of holiday usage for around 20 people, this group of people has now
grown to over 70 and it is getting hard to manager within Excel.

Has anyone used Excel in an efficient manor to keep a track of
Holidays, if so could you recommend a layout and which calculations to
use to keep the manual maintenance to a minimum?

Many Thanks

Mark

Bernd Plumhoff

Have a look at
http://www.sulprobil.com/html/vacation_plan.html
if you like.

I designed this spreadsheet for 20 people but it could
easily be enhanced and IMHO it is easily to maintain.

HTH,
Bernd