-   -   How to prevent disturbance of the objects in Word (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/132068-how-prevent-disturbance-objects-word.html)

Raj

How to prevent disturbance of the objects in Word

While using Word, we may pase a print screen and use call outs and some other
auto shapes with text to explain a context. The requirement is a lock to
have the objects (picture, shapes etc) fixed on the canvas and to prevent
them from being disturbed. This is required without protecting the document.

David Biddulph

How to prevent disturbance of the objects in Word

Try a Word newsgroup. This is Excel.
--
David Biddulph