-   -   Getting same number to appear over and again (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/132016-getting-same-number-appear-over-again.html)

John[_2_]

Getting same number to appear over and again

Hi. I'm trying to change the E's I have entered in a column to 1's. However,
in lieu of changing them one by one, I would like to do them all in one fell
swoop. Any suggestions?

John

MartinW

Getting same number to appear over and again

John

Do NOT multipost. See your answer in Excel group.
And do a google search for newsgroup etiquette!!

MartinW