-   -   Pasting single cells from Word to multiple cells in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/13155-pasting-single-cells-word-multiple-cells-excel.html)

ASBiss

Pasting single cells from Word to multiple cells in Excel

I know there's an easy way to do this, but can't remember...

I want to copy data ie Mr John Bloggs into an excel sheet.

However, I want each name to be in a different cell, ie Mr in A1, John in B1
and Bloggs in C1

How do I do this?

CLR

After the string is copied over to Excel, highlight the cell, or the entire
column of like cells and do Data Text to columns Delimited and use
space as the delimiter.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3