-   -   sum if it match the column criteria (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/131244-sum-if-match-column-criteria.html)

Dinesh

sum if it match the column criteria

Hello,
col A1 thru F1 has following codes
1,5,7,8,4,9

Col a2 thru F2 has 10,15,25,50,55,60 values

col G, H & I need a formula where col G would add the value based on code 1
& 9, Col H would add the value based on code 5 & 8 and col I would add the
value based on code 7 & 4.

Thanks for the soultion.

Dinesh

Dinesh

sum if it match the column criteria

Hello,

Just to add few comments.
sometime this codes changes columns and some time one or two code may not
appear. So looking for consistent formula where it works in different
scenarios.

Thanks.

Dinesh

"Dinesh" wrote:

Hello,
col A1 thru F1 has following codes
1,5,7,8,4,9

Col a2 thru F2 has 10,15,25,50,55,60 values

col G, H & I need a formula where col G would add the value based on code 1
& 9, Col H would add the value based on code 5 & 8 and col I would add the
value based on code 7 & 4.

Thanks for the soultion.

Dinesh

T. Valko

sum if it match the column criteria

Try these:

For col G:

=SUM(SUMIF(A1:F1,{1,9},A2:F2))

For col H:

=SUM(SUMIF(A1:F1,{5,8},A2:F2))

For col I:

=SUM(SUMIF(A1:F1,{7,4},A2:F2))

Biff

"Dinesh" wrote in message

Hello,
col A1 thru F1 has following codes
1,5,7,8,4,9

Col a2 thru F2 has 10,15,25,50,55,60 values

col G, H & I need a formula where col G would add the value based on code
1
& 9, Col H would add the value based on code 5 & 8 and col I would add the
value based on code 7 & 4.

Thanks for the soultion.

Dinesh

Dinesh

sum if it match the column criteria

Thanks Biff. Perfect.

"T. Valko" wrote:

Try these:

For col G:

=SUM(SUMIF(A1:F1,{1,9},A2:F2))

For col H:

=SUM(SUMIF(A1:F1,{5,8},A2:F2))

For col I:

=SUM(SUMIF(A1:F1,{7,4},A2:F2))

Biff

"Dinesh" wrote in message

Hello,
col A1 thru F1 has following codes
1,5,7,8,4,9

Col a2 thru F2 has 10,15,25,50,55,60 values

col G, H & I need a formula where col G would add the value based on code
1
& 9, Col H would add the value based on code 5 & 8 and col I would add the
value based on code 7 & 4.

Thanks for the soultion.

Dinesh

T. Valko