-   -   short cut stroke to move between work sheets in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/129953-short-cut-stroke-move-between-work-sheets-excel.html)

Randall

short cut stroke to move between work sheets in Excel

I am looking for, if one exists, a short cut key stroke command to move
between work sheets in an Excel workbork. (ie: alt-shift-tab) Something along
those lines.

bony_tony

short cut stroke to move between work sheets in Excel

Ctrl + Page Up/Page Down will move you between the sheets
Likewise, Ctrl + Tab will move between Excel files.
; - )
Tony

On Feb 9, 2:46 pm, Randall wrote:
I am looking for, if one exists, a short cut key stroke command to move
between work sheets in an Excel workbork. (ie: alt-shift-tab) Something along
those lines.

Randall

short cut stroke to move between work sheets in Excel

Awesome!!--Thanks a million, this will probably knock off some minutes on
some data entry I do daily.

Randall