-   -   Excel formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/129713-excel-formula.html)

ToledoDeb

Excel formula

I'm trying to create a formula whereby, if I type in the number 0, the cell
will populate with NO. If I type in the number 1, the cell will populate
with YES.
Is there a way to do this?

bj

Excel formula

<format<cell<custom
"YES";;"NO"

"ToledoDeb" wrote:

I'm trying to create a formula whereby, if I type in the number 0, the cell
will populate with NO. If I type in the number 1, the cell will populate
with YES.
Is there a way to do this?

ToledoDeb

Excel formula

BJ- thanks for the help! Saved me time.
Here's something to make you chuckle....my son in named BJ!
Deborah

"bj" wrote:

<format<cell<custom
"YES";;"NO"