-   -   Unhide Main Menu Bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/128911-unhide-main-menu-bar.html)

Dkline

Unhide Main Menu Bar

Another person here wrote a macro which hides Excel's Main Menu Bar. Is there
a non-programming way to unhide the main menu bar?

I've tried using Alt-T to get to the Tools menu on the main bar but,
seemingly, if the main menu bar isn't visible, Alt-T doesn't work.

This little gift from the macro writer has now "infected" a few machines.

Bob Phillips

Unhide Main Menu Bar

You could right-click anywhere in the remaining toolbars, and choose
Customize, select the Toolbars tab, and hit the Reset button.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dkline" wrote in message
Another person here wrote a macro which hides Excel's Main Menu Bar. Is

there
a non-programming way to unhide the main menu bar?

I've tried using Alt-T to get to the Tools menu on the main bar but,
seemingly, if the main menu bar isn't visible, Alt-T doesn't work.

This little gift from the macro writer has now "infected" a few machines.

Gord Dibben

Unhide Main Menu Bar

Bob

I find that if Worksheet Menu Bar has been disabled it will not show up in the
CustomizeToolbars dialog so can't be reset.

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = False

needs the following to become enable again

Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu Bar").Enabled = True

Any other method?

Gord