-   -   Calculate Time Difference and Change Font Colour (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/128791-calculate-time-difference-change-font-colour.html)

AndyO_UK

Calculate Time Difference and Change Font Colour

Hi

I have the following setup in my spreadsheet =(H3-C3)*24 and require this to
change the font RED when the calculation exceeds 2 hours.

Grateful of your help.

Dave F

Calculate Time Difference and Change Font Colour

Use conditional formatting.

Via Format--Conditional formatting. When the cell value is 2, format the
font red.

Dave

"AndyO_UK" wrote:

Hi

I have the following setup in my spreadsheet =(H3-C3)*24 and require this to
change the font RED when the calculation exceeds 2 hours.

Grateful of your help.

AndyO_UK

Calculate Time Difference and Change Font Colour

This has turned my whole cell red even though the number value is 0:30!! Any
ideas??

"AndyO_UK" wrote:

Hi

I have the following setup in my spreadsheet =(H3-C3)*24 and require this to
change the font RED when the calculation exceeds 2 hours.

Grateful of your help.

SteveW

Calculate Time Difference and Change Font Colour

I thought you said that the cell was in decimal hours is (a-b)*24
So why does it say 00:30 ?
Steve

"AndyO_UK" wrote:

Hi

I have the following setup in my spreadsheet =(H3-C3)*24 and require

this to
change the font RED when the calculation exceeds 2 hours.

Grateful of your help.

AndyO_UK

Calculate Time Difference and Change Font Colour

Sorted....my fault :-) thanks for the tip.