-   -   Font size for Comments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/128666-font-size-comments.html)

Manju

Font size for Comments

Dear All,
Is there a way to change the font size of Comment? I have goe through
the previous discussions where the suggestion is to change
windowstooltip font changing but it disturbs my computers settings
and i do not want to do it. No other way other than individually
selecting comment text and changing font manually? I use Excel 2003
Thanks
Manju

macropod

Font size for Comments

Hi Manju,

With Excel 2000, you can simply format the comment text with whatever attributes you want. All you need to do is to open the
relevant comment, select the range or insertion point, then click on the relevant formatting icons on the toolbar. Should work in
Excel 2003 also.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Manju" wrote in message oups.com...
| Dear All,
| Is there a way to change the font size of Comment? I have goe through
| the previous discussions where the suggestion is to change
| windowstooltip font changing but it disturbs my computers settings
| and i do not want to do it. No other way other than individually
| selecting comment text and changing font manually? I use Excel 2003
| Thanks
| Manju

Gord Dibben

Font size for Comments

Manju

You can do it using VBA

See Debra Dalgleish's site for code.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html

Click on link to "Insert a formatted comment"

Note all the other options for working with Comments.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On 31 Jan 2007 13:24:19 -0800, "Manju" wrote:

Dear All,
Is there a way to change the font size of Comment? I have goe through
the previous discussions where the suggestion is to change
windowstooltip font changing but it disturbs my computers settings
and i do not want to do it. No other way other than individually
selecting comment text and changing font manually? I use Excel 2003
Thanks
Manju

Manju

Font size for Comments

Dear Gord Dibben
The option "Format All comments" worked ok for me in th Debra
Dalgleish's site

I notice that for all my queries so far, Your answers suits me most
and you EXACTLY understand my thoughts.
Thanks a lot

On Feb 1, 4:54 am, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:
Manju

You can do it using VBA

See Debra Dalgleish's site for code.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html

Click on link to "Insert a formatted comment"

Note all the other options for working with Comments.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On 31 Jan 2007 13:24:19 -0800, "Manju" wrote:

Dear All,
Is there a way to change the font size of Comment? I have goe through
the previous discussions where the suggestion is to change
windowstooltip font changing but it disturbs my computers settings
and i do not want to do it. No other way other than individually
selecting comment text and changing font manually? I use Excel 2003
Thanks
Manju- Hide quoted text -

Gord Dibben

Font size for Comments

You know you're in trouble if we're on the same wave length<g

Thanks for the feedback.

Gord