-   -   Help with formatting cells in a row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/128280-help-formatting-cells-row.html)

hsg

Help with formatting cells in a row

My data consists of material in Column A, with properties of material from
Column B to column G. This goes on row by row as material is added.
The material lies at 5 different places.
I would like to colour code the row from Col A to Col H by different colour,
depending upon where the material is stored. This helps in knowing by
glancing,
where most of material lies.
Information about where material is kept, is entered in Column H against
each item.
Conditional formatting allows only three conditions, with fourth taken as
default condition.
can someone help using macro, to put five conditions in place?

thanks

harsh