-   -   offset (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/128191-offset.html)

Eva

offset

I wonder if somebody can help me.
I have data in one spreadhseet and I need to use a formula ( I belive it's
offset) to see a results of the analysis in the new spreadsheet. I need to
see same data, but only ones without 0's in one of the column. If there is 0
I don't need to have it in a new spreadhseet.
Thanks for help

Dave F

offset

It's not clear what you're asking. Give some more information about the data
in question.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Eva" wrote:

I wonder if somebody can help me.
I have data in one spreadhseet and I need to use a formula ( I belive it's
offset) to see a results of the analysis in the new spreadsheet. I need to
see same data, but only ones without 0's in one of the column. If there is 0
I don't need to have it in a new spreadhseet.
Thanks for help

Eva

offset

ok
There is an example

sheet1 data:

COLUMN A COLUMN B COLUMN C
1 a 12
2 b 0
3 c 14
I need to get a results in sheet2 as follows:

COLUMN A COLUMN B COLUMN C
1 a 12
3 c 14
All rows where is 0 in column C should be removed from sheet2.

Thanks
Eva