Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Extremely complex IF statements

I have the following statements that we need to put in a spreadsheet to do
calculations. Can anyone please help?

The greater of D53 and J53 is the "chargeable" weight. If the chargeable
weight x C17 is less than B17, the value should be B17. Otherwise, the value
should be the chargeable weight x C17.

If I53 x 363 is less than D53, then D53 x D10 is the value, except when D53
x D10 is less than C10. Then the value should be C10. Otherwise, the value
should be D53 x .2617. However, if I53 x 363 is greater than D53, then I53
x D10 is the value, except, when I53 x D10 is less than C10, then the value
should be C10. Otherwise, the value should be I53 x D10.

If I53 x 363 is less than D53, then D53 x .0688 is the value, except when
D53 x .0688 is less than B24. Then the value should be B24. Otherwise, the
value should be D53 x .0688. However, if I53 x 363 is greater than D53, then
I53 x D24 is the value, except when I53 x D24 is less than B24. Then the
value should be B24. Otherwise, the value should be I53 x D24.

If the result of D53 x C25 is less than B25, the value should be B25.
However, if the Value of D53 x C25 is greater than E25, the value should be
E25. Otherwise, the value should be D53 x C25.