-   -   Postings without questions in the body of the message causes an er (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/127641-postings-without-questions-body-message-causes-er.html)

ShaneDevenshire

Postings without questions in the body of the message causes an er

I don't know about the rest of you, but everytime I try to open a message
without a anything in the body I get an error message.

Is this a universal problem, or am I blessed?
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

Gord Dibben

Postings without questions in the body of the message causes an er

You are blessed.

My Forte Agent will open disembodied posts.

I see you use the CDO interface.

That may be difference.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 20:53:05 -0800, ShaneDevenshire
wrote:

I don't know about the rest of you, but everytime I try to open a message
without a anything in the body I get an error message.

Is this a universal problem, or am I blessed?

T. Valko

Postings without questions in the body of the message causes an er

I just tried it on CDO and it worked ok for me.

I normally access through OE and it's never been a problem with OE (other
than the subject line getting truncated)

Biff
..
"ShaneDevenshire" wrote in
message ...
I don't know about the rest of you, but everytime I try to open a message
without a anything in the body I get an error message.

Is this a universal problem, or am I blessed?
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

Martin Fishlock

Postings without questions in the body of the message causes an er

Hi Shane,

I'm using IE and the MS interface and I can open messages with no text in
the body.

The annoying thing is that the question is tructated, although if you open
up the the message you can generally read it.

What are you using?
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand

"ShaneDevenshire" wrote:

I don't know about the rest of you, but everytime I try to open a message
without a anything in the body I get an error message.

Is this a universal problem, or am I blessed?
--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

Martin Fishlock

Postings without questions in the body of the message causes a

Although, when I try and reply to one of those messages an error occurs.

Therefore there appears to be a problem with the MS interface.

I'm on XP SP2/IE6.0.2900