-   -   Highting rows based on content of cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/127591-highting-rows-based-content-cells.html)

Sarah

Highting rows based on content of cells

Hi there,
I have a document that I update regularly. Various rows have to be hidden at
the end of the process. These rows are different every day, numerous and not
contiguous. I thought I could put a specific word in the first cell of every
row, then find a way to get Excel to highlight all those rows, then hide them
all in one go, probably using a macro. I can't work out how to make the
content of a cell result in that row being highlighted from the row header.
Any thoughts??
Thanks!

Ron de Bruin

Highting rows based on content of cells